      1. Re: Supercharger help
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. idle speed regulator
           From: "dmc12hank" <henrik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Dealer address, engine number, and other info
           From: "Dom Diaz" <dom_diaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. CarFax account?
           From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Petition: Encourage Curtis & Ulga Bryant
           From: Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Delorean sighting in Hillsboro Oregon
           From: "Adam 16683" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Impulse Unit
           From: "jdub" <doki_pen@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Supercharger help
           From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: The Latest Issue of DW from DOA
           From: "Randal Atamaniuk" <martydmc12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Mode switch vacuum hose routing?
           From: "dmcorlando2003" <SundeQuick@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: idle speed regulator
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Raffle Car for DeLorean Car Show
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. '82 VINs moved to '83s?
           From: "birdwell77095" <birdwells@xxxxxxx>
     14. Long Island - New York DeLorean Motor Club