PJ Grady steering sale....

I just thought I would mention on Rob Grady's site he is selling his steering
racks for a great price now.... I had one of his rebuilt racks put on my car
by my shop about a year and a half ago (car failed inspection). Once I got the
rack put on I then redid my tie rod ends and now have new tires. My car now
drives a like a new car. It handles perfectly around corners and I have
complete confidence in the front end of my car. I have also replaced all my
stabilizer bushings that I bought from Rob as well.

Anyone unhappy with how your car handles should take advantage of this
offer...No, Rob did not pay me for this :-) Just saw the discount on his site and
since I bought one of his racks before I just wanted to pass on how nice my car
now handles...

Mike C
2109