Re: Grady "Resold" parts. (WAS: RACK UPDATE)

Re: Grady "Resold" parts. (WAS: RACK UPDATE)

You have to remember,THESE are parts that were made in 1980-82,and as
such will show "warehouse" age,as a example I bought a totalled
Delorean for parts in 1982,that was one month old when it got
totaled,well when I got the car and started dismanteling it,I was
suprised how everything was BRIGHT and SHINEY,and how things came
apart real easy,fast Forward to 2004,I looked at the drivetrain the
other day,all the luster was gone,the drivetrain looked liked it
aged,BUT it still WAS THE SAME untouched/STORED drivetrain from 1982!!
My point here is you cannot judge a part(or drivetrain) by outside
appearences,just cause something looks dull and ugly,doesn't mean,it
is not a perfectly functioning part or item.(it's what is on the
INSIDE that counts!!)Hope this makes some sense.

Claude
00570