Re: DeLorean in FHM

On 11-01-2004 02:23, dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> If you want to do some advance research by picking up the latest copy
> of FHM, there is a short Delorean/BTTF related article in it on page 60
> and as an added bonus, you get the 2004 FHM feature women calendar
> to hang on your tool box or in your corner of the garage or basement.

Which issue of FHM is this supposed to be?
There was a reference to this earlier, even before X-mas, so I went
through the trouble of getting myself a copy of this Magazine.
Very difficult being in The Netherlands, where there's a Dutch version
of FHM with totally different content and where I also found a UK-edition.

I finally found a US Edition, December 2003 issue, shrinkwrapped with an
extra booklet "FHM Latin Explosion" featuring Vida Guerra. She had also been
mentioned earlier, so I bought the mag for over $15.- (US-price being $4.99)
This was really a gamble as due to the Shrink Wrap I couldn't verify the
content.

There was NO mention of a DeLorean anywhere, alle I found on the mentioned
pages (58 and/or 60) was an advertisement for "Treasure Island"...

Did I get the wrong Issue? Which exact Issue should I get? What's on the
front cover??? Mine features Kristanna Loken (Terminatrix), so I don't
mind having this "wrong" issue, but I wouldn't want to fork out another
$15.- for yet another (imported) Mag I'm otherwise not interested in :-(

Thanks,

JAN van de Wouw

Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000