From: cruznmd [mailto:racuti1@xxxx]
Sent: January 11, 2004 4:56 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: "Dummy" button's in the center console

The cruise control on the dummy switches would be a fine idea. I
wouldn't know how to implement this though. Any thoughts people? Is
there such a kit?

Re, headlights: I do realize that our headlights are 20 years out of
date but I also notice that most other cars don't care if the hi-
beams are on or not. I strongly suspect that this is also due to how
low to the ground we are. Our headlights are at the level of some
other folks' down-low-driving-lights.

Let's put it this way: I am positively blinded by most people's lo-
beams.

Rich A.