ADMIN : Virus Stuff

Categorically the DeLorean Mailing List does not post Virus warnings,
because most of them are pretty meaningless.

BUT At this time, SOMEONE on the list has a virus on their computer
that is sending itself to email addresses from their own address
book, and changing things around to make it look like it'c coming
from here. (The giveaway on this is that the email id is DMCNEWS but
the domain is NOT YahooGroups - it can be just about anything else).
If you get one of these just delete it. There's nothing we can do
about it since it is not really coming from the list. Yahoo has
extremely good filtering software and we've never seen any virus come
thru the list. We have list attachments shut off as well.

In the mean time, as always, please practice safe computing and keep
your virus checking files up to date.

This is not an invitation to start a virus discussion, followups will
be dropped.

Dave S