"Dummy" button's in the center console

On my solo trip from Houston to Denver in vin 3254 I thought about a
lot of different things here are the highlights:

1. A Cup holder would be great.

2. I wish I had an in-dash CD changer because the one behind the
seat is a bit imppossible to get to while driving.

3. My car sure rides smooth even at high speeds. I can't count how
many times I would look at the speedometer and it was bouncing off
the 85 mile an hour mark at the bottom! (Thank God the TX state
patrol was busy elswhere!!!) Several times it took more just a few
seconds for it to start moving downward YIKES!!!

4. My headlights stink, after a while I ran with my brights on and
nobody seemed to care. I guess I was too low and the SUV's and 18
wheelers were out my bright lights range?

Last if I could use the "dummy" button closest to the driver for
anything at all, it would be for an all-in-one cruise control button
(My 94 Honda has one about that small). Especially for a lefty like
me it would be the perfect spot!