Re: Door Lock Problem--Frozen?

You cannot (at least you are not supposed to be able to) lock the
doors if the door is not completly closed. What I mean by that is the
front and rear locks of the door must BOTH be in the second locking
position. My guess is because of the cold the rubber door seals are
hard and the door does not close all the way. You might need new
(softer) door seals and/or you need to adjust the anchor pins for the
door. Do not force the lock, you will just bend and stretch things out
of proper adjustment.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757