Door Lock Problem--Frozen?

Today I went out to my D and decided to run it and take it around the
neighborhoood for a quick spin. I got in and locked my driver door, then tried to
lock the passenger door but I could not push down the button no matter how hard
I tried. I went out and tried to lock it from the outside, but when I
turned the key the stainless around the lock seemed to push in a little then pop
back out. I stopped when I saw this and decided to ask what others thought the
problem was. Do you think the cold, 15 degree weather I have here in
Cincinnati is the problem? I wouldn't think so. Or should I be looking for
something else? The red wire is unplugged from my door lock module by the way, so
I don't think that is the problem.

Patrick
1880