MANUAL SHIFTING PROBLEMS (5spd)

Just wondering if someone can actually answer my post about my trouble shifting and a correct adjustment? Is there only one cable to adjust the shifting pattern(two nuts on it) or is there something else I should be looking for? I can't get it into all the gears smoothly especially reverse and fifth. Again It's either 2nd, 3th, 4th, 5th but no 1st or reverse or 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and reverse but no 5th, there seems to be no middle ground with consistency emphasis CONSISTENCY. It's either to far right or to far to the left, to me. Right now the shifter in Neutral is in the middle it does not go into REVERSE(only 30% of time) and yes I am lifting up and to the left on it and fifth is not smooth.

Contrary to belief, almost all the post I've seen so far have been on how to shift--I KNOW HOW TO DO THAT! After all I've had my Delorean over 4 years now lets hope i've been doing it right. But it is good for people to know who may be unfamiliar with Deloreans, so I can understand that, however, I was just wondering if anybody has had experience with a similar problem?????