DeLorean article in "Classics" magazine

G'day folks,

Just thought I'd let you know, there's a rather nice 5-page article
on John DeLorean and the DeLorean sports car in "Classics" magazine.
I believe it's a UK mag, but it's available here in Australia for
those Aussies reading this, and I presume you guys in the States
might have it as well. I just sorta stumbled upon it while I was
flicking through magazines at the newsagency.

There's a good write-up on the factory with some great pics of
DeLoreans on the production line, as well as a DeLorean "buyers
guide". It's a fairly flattering article, which is a nice change
from the usual stuff that gets written about DeLoreans.

Cheers,
Rick Haslewood,
Sydney Australia