Re: Delorean article in FHM (For Him Magazine)

Re: Delorean article in FHM (For Him Magazine)

Q: What is better than reading about Deloreans in a major magazine?
A: Getting that magazine with lots of photos of beautiful women too.

I just finished an article about my Delorean projects with the folks at
FHM (For Him Magazine), similar in format to Maxim Magazine.

FHM contacted me this week about doing an interview for an article
for a Speed Issue of their magazine and they wanted Deloreans in it.
The article will appear in the April 2004 Issue and should be on store
shelves by St. Patrick's Day, in mid March. The interview went well.

For all those concerned, I am letting you know, in advance, that NO
Deloreans were harmed or destroyed while doing this article with FHM.

If you want to do some advance research by picking up the latest copy
of FHM, there is a short Delorean/BTTF related article in it on page 60
and as an added bonus, you get the 2004 FHM feature women calendar
to hang on your tool box or in your corner of the garage or basement.

I'll post a reminder when the April issue hits the stores and news stands.

Later,
Rich W.