Re: DeLorean in tv promo

Make sure you get a "Certifacate of Insurance" with you named as
insured from the production company. Your regular insurance will not
cover any damages to the car while it is in their possesion. You
should document and have them agree on the condition of the car BEFORE
they touch it so if there is ANY damage they can't say it was there
before. They should arrange ALL transportation and provide security
for the car. Ask to be included in the credits. Sometimes they will
also provide you with a copy of the filming if you ask. Try to get
everything in writing. Generally they pay a lot more for using a car
and driving it than just a static display. To get a car to spin the
wheels they spray tire coating on the treads and wet the road. Be VERY
careful after that as the tires will spin very easily till it wears off.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757