Transaxle question

Hello List - Happy New Year. I received an unusual question in my
email, and I thought that I would toss it out to the experts, and
see what answers float to the surface. The following is a "cut and
paste" from the message:

"I'm building a GT40 replica which is configured for a Renault
transaxle. I have a 369.05 (from a Renault 20, I believe), which
has a final drive of 4.11:1, which is unacceptably high.
My questions are: what exact model of transaxle is in the Delorean
(UN1? Which dash number or Renault model?), and will the final
drive from the Delorean transaxle swap into my 369?

Thanks for whatever info you can provide."

I know that the various transaxles were discussed some time ago, but
I'm having trouble deciphering what the final answers were. Does
anybody have any information that I can share with thsi gentleman?
I know that it's a little off topic (but only a little - He did ask
about the DeLorean configuration!) Thank you so much!

Toby Peterson VIN 2248 (Winged1)
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
www.delorean-parts.com