transaxle question

i had a nice little accident where some fool ran me off the road onto
teh median and now i have major bottom damage. ive decided to upgrade
wile i fix. ive got teh engine mods figured out, but the trans is a
different story. im getting a racing engine that is supercharged at
400+ hp at teh flywheel. i know out r-5 trans is good to 300 hp, but
is there a rebuild kit to make it better or should i just find a
911se trans and use that?

thanks yall for your help. . .OH you can e-mail me if you want
skipper@xxxx

skipper landry
www.sk1pper.com