DeLorean owners near Bradenton/Sarasota Florida?

DeLorean owners near Bradenton/Sarasota Florida?

Any DeLorean owners on the list near Bradenton/Sarasota Florida area? I
may have a proposition for you.

I am getting married on April 4th at the SandBar on Anna Maria Island
and am interested in the possibility of renting a D to use as the
"getaway car". (I am a former D owner and wouldn't let anyone lay a hand
on it).

Please shoot me an e-mail (not to the list) at
Michael(at)babbtechnology.com if you may be interested (free food for you
as well) and I will give you the details.

Thanks!

Michael C. Babb
Michael@xxxx
Former DMC 03472