DMC spotted near Disney World.

Sometime late last week, I spotted a DMC pulling in to
a gift store on Rt 192, just West of Disney World...
Next to a McDonalds. It was a lttile before 10PM.

It was late, and after a day of fighting crowds in the
"fun parks", I just wanted to go to sleep so I did not
stop to say hello.

Anyway, It is good to see more of these cars on the
road now than 10+ years ago when I spent months
looking to buy my first DeLorean.

Marc