Re: DMC Jewelry

Gene Tufaro did have some Delorean jewlery made up years ago. I bought
my wife a Gold Delorean on a chain a few years ago. He said it was his
last gold one and he only had a couple of silver ones left. By now I
don't know if any are left. He was listed in the DoD or I can get in
touch with him for you. He lives in Staten Island in NY. He has not
been active in the club for a long time. I don't remember but I didn't
see any rings.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robert Moseley" <videobob@xxxx> wrote:
> I would really like to have a "DMC" ring.
>
> Does anyone know who makes any?

anks.