DMC Jewelry

I would really like to have a "DMC" ring.

Does anyone know who makes any?

I noticed in the Summer 88 issue of Delorean World on page 33 there
was a guy named "Eugene Tufaro" who was making and selling 14k gold
rings with the "DMC" embossed on top.
Does any one know who he is and if he still makes these?

Actually, I would rather have a "silver" colored ring, but I hate
sterling silver beacause it is hard to keep a shine.
It scratches and dents real easy.
I wear several Harley Davidson rings, one is made of steel and it
looks great... so it got be to thinking of having a ring made for me
out of stainless steel (that's only right after all!).
I was told that you can't cast a stainless ring, that it must be cut or
rolled off on a lathe in the exact size.

So unless someone knows where I can get something simular this is my plan.

My plan is to either buy or have made the actual ring, then we will
file down the top and drill a few anchor holes in it.
Then my plan is to use one of those cool little "original" "DMC" tie
tacks, and modify it to mount on top.
Not only does this make things easier, but since I am not MAKING a
logo but simply taking an original peice of DMC made jewelry then I
would not be re-creating anything and therefore not violating any
trademarks since James Espey would surely have something to say about.

I have a number of these little tie tacks, (don't ask to buy one, I am
keeping them for these rings).

If anyone is interested in one of these rings, I would have to have
your exact size as they can NOT be re-sized.
I am guessing the price would be between $100 - $200 each depending
on size and style.
There are several stainless rings out there that I am looking at.
Some of them are "comfort fit" and are beveled and designed.
Others are simple, like a cut of pipe.
So depending on what type of actual ring that you would want would
determine the price.
I will be making MINE first and will let everyone take a look at it
before they make orders.

Thanks.
- Videobob
VIN# 5278