Realize that in some places you must pass an emissions test to re-license the vehicle.
You can purchase a catalytic converter if necessary from several places including delorean motor co in houston at www.delorean.com. If you are running the car while partially plugged I suggest you be very careful about the heat it generates.

Dale Funk

From: John Podlewski <john_podlewski@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] IT'S FINALLY RUNS
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 19:18:22 -0800 (PST)

After nearly six months and two very poorly run, repair shops, my delorean finally RUNS. Thanks to all the fellow delorean owners who helped out with their advice, understanding, time, and tools thanks again John! Problems being old injectors, fuel hoses connected incorrectly at the fuel pump, (to think I paid out lots of $$$ for that and they had three months to figure it out), a new C.P.R thanks to Special T. It Idled great after many hours of labor but stalled upon acceleration until today! Found out it was the CAT blocked or clogged, whatever, anyone know where to get a bypass"test pipe" in the U.S, other than going to the muffler shop? I'm not looking forward to spending $$$ on a new CAT if I don't have to. Don't know if they will do the work yet I will find out next year, THANKS AGAIN!