Re: Rob Grady Reply

Perhaps this is just my own perception, since I am a fairly new owner
myself, but it seems as though a lot of DeLoreans have been changing
hands in the past year or two. If so:
1) In the time preceding these cars may have been sitting idle,
consuming few parts
2) The new owners -- if they intend to make/keep their cars roadable
-- will be buying a lot of parts in the future

Isn't this what Toby Peterson encountered with his TAB's? (Recent
demand has skyrocketed, depleting what used to be an inventoried item
BEFORE production even begins). There also is enough new demand to
spawn companies like John Hervey's and Martin Gutkowski's.

And don't forget that the economy still remains less healthy than
Uncle George wants us to believe (flame alert). I know my own
purchasing priorities have been downgraded to match a stagnant paycheck.

Your reputation as a premier repair center and parts source is intact.
Owners will certainly turn to you for indispensible items now. If/when
the economy improves, they will come to you for less critical items.
Should that demand be pent up enough you may find yourself with the
opposite problem -- too much business.

Note to any new owners: every item I have purchased from Grady has
been top quality, received timely.

Bill Robertson

>--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxx> wrote:
> Rob has some difficulty getting this to the list and asked me to post
> the reply... Dave S

[very long quote trimmed by moderator]