Confirmation of milage

Hi All!

I have an oportunity to get my first Delorean at a local dealer who
claims they picked this up from someone who just had it parked for 15
+ years. They claim that the milage is only 4800 or so. I was
wondering if anyone knows how that could be verified - I'm new to
DMC's and am trying to learn.

Thanks for the input!
Luis
(Hopefuly 5626)