Re: Confirmation of milage

Most reputable dealers will give you the previous owner's info so
that you may speak to them.

Also a car with that few miles should show almost no wear anywhere.
Look it over for wear spots.

Have a trusted mechanic check it out also. You should never purchase
a used car without doing so. A good mechanic should be able to tell
if it truly shows the kind of wear a car with 4800 miles should have.

Cain Grimes
2835