Playboy 50th Anniversary Issue

In the January 2004 50th Anniversary Issue of Playboy, on page 220, there's a featurette
entitled "50 Products That Changed The World" by Bob Sloan and A.J. Baime. Number #50,
is the 1964 Pontiac GTO, and mentions John DeLorean on several points.

Then on page 226, the featurette is continued with 50 years of "Cool things that had no
impact whatsoever."

They are...

- the yellow line that marks the first down
- cryogenic freezing
- moon landing
- BlackBerry
- golf carts
- wet T-shirt contests
- the DeLorean
- Twinkies
- plasma TV's
- Hot Weels
- Department of Homeland Security

I must say, throughout the years (even during the DeLorean scandal), Playboy has kept a positive image of the car, maintaining its coolness, unlike some other popular magazines.
I mean, come on, our cars are listed among wet T-shirt contests and the moon landing. Could we ask for anything better than that!

Randy Atamaniuk
Vin #16353