Low temp on guage

When I first purchased my D, it ran very hot, at or above the 220
mark. I replaced all the coolant lines, flushed the system, and
installed the constant bleed system. Then it started barely hitting
the first mark (100). I figured I may have a bad thermostat, so I
just replaced it, expecting the temp to reach above 100 now.

Well, it stays right at 100 when I'm driving OR idling now. Does
anyone have any idea why this engine runs so cool? I would feel more
comfortable if it were around 180.