Re: [DML] New coolant bottle/bleeding question

Re: [DML] New coolant bottle/bleeding question

top most small connector pointing towards the back of
the car is the overflow hose.

slightly lower on the other side pointing towards the
front is the heater hose.

the other coolant hose is obvious.

jordan 11613