Re: no power

Make sure the Lambda system is functioning and the frequency valve is
buzzing. If the Lambda is working check the mechanical and vacuum
advance on the distributer. Could also be worn out spark plugs or bad
ignition wires. It could be a plugged up Catalytic Converter but it
doesn't seem to be a very common problem on Deloreans.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, John Podlewski <john_podlewski@xxxx>
wrote:
> My Delorean stalls on demand but after a new C.P.R there still no
power upon acceleration, idles terrific around 900 R.P.M's. It just
sputters and stalls when you give it gas, however, if you manually
accelerate very very slowly, not problem it's fine. By the way, all
new seals and vacuum hoses are on correctly and pretty sure it's not a
fuel problem, went over very throughly new injectors good F.D, good