no power

My Delorean stalls on demand but after a new C.P.R there still no power upon acceleration, idles terrific around 900 R.P.M's. It just sputters and stalls when you give it gas, however, if you manually accelerate very very slowly, not problem it's fine. By the way, all new seals and vacuum hoses are on correctly and pretty sure it's not a fuel problem, went over very throughly new injectors good F.D, good fuel pressures are what they should be and timing is advancing like it should and at idle it is at 14 degrees. Should I start to look at the CAT. (possble clog) word from last mechanic it was glowing before (but I did not see it so I don't know if that's case) it appers fine now or could it be ignition related?