MSD ignition wiring questions

Hello,

Im wondering if anyone knows how to install the wiring on the MSD box itself,
I've already installed the coil, but the when I try to intall the control
box my fuel pump will not run, any ideas at all?

If someone on the list has installed an MSD box on their car, could you tell
me, wire for wire where everything goes. Any help would be wonderful

Andrew
4194