Black Side Stripes

I really love the look of the black side stripes, with the DMC logo on
the front fender.
(not the thin grey line DMCH sells)

I have searched the archives for this subject and found NOTHING.

Does anyone sell these?
Original or reproduction?
I know the originals were textured in a certain way, but if I can't
find any for sale I am going to try to reproduce them if I can.
My buddy can do amazing things with vinyl.
I am looking at some different materials right now.
Some are glossy, some are flat.

If there is anyone out there who has a car with these installed
please send me some close up photos of the texture, the spacing, etc.
We could easily make them....but I would rather just buy a set.

-Videobob
VIN# 5278