Places to put stuff?

I know that D.A.R.T. sells some cool little nets that can be mounted
on the sides of the console to be used for mapholders.
The price is reasonable, but I would rather have a net than a pouch.

I was talking to a leather worker friend of mine about using some
matching looking leather or vinyl to make some pockets that would
mount either on the side of the door sill or the console.
These would have an elastic on the edge to keep them sealed,
and you could store maps, candy, etc... in them and they would
look factory.
You would need to drill some holes in your console in order to
mount them, but they would look good.

I will first have the my set made up, but I was thinking of
offering them for sale if I get some interest.
I don't know if I should sell them each, or as sets.
I am thinking they may cost as much as $50 each because they
are custom made, it depends on materials.

Please let me know if you are interested.
- Videobob