Re: Black Side Stripes

It was a while back but I remember that DMC Joe did have some of the
original wide black side stripes for sale on his website. It stated
that they were purchased from a dealer and he was charging well over
$200. The thing is, I can't seem to get around his webpage anymore.
It looks like it's pratically shut down. www.dmc.tv

Johnny

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robert Moseley" <videobob@xxxx>