      1. Re: Cartoon DeLorean in VH1 promo
           From: "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: DeLorean in Spymate!
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Lawnmower like sound
           From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Project Delorean Site Updated
           From: Steve Stankiewicz <protodelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Re: DeLorean in tv promo
           From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: delorean spark plug leads
           From: "Steve Abbott" <abbotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: delorean spark plug leads
           From: "dmcrobin" <rps@xxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Petrol/GAS tank for US Market
           From: MichaelRPack1@xxxxxx
      9. Re: Lawnmower like sound
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: winter storage question
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: winter storage question
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. DeLorean in Jenna Jamison E! True Hollywood Story
           From: MichaelRPack1@xxxxxx
     13. What engine oil should I use?
           From: casey barlow <dmc1288mph@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 22:18:16 -0000
   From: "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Cartoon DeLorean in VH1 promo

List,

Has anyone else seen the Christmas VH1 promo
that uses a cartoon set and a cartoon Delorean?

As with most Delorean related things on VH1, they
mis-represent the engine placement in the car by
showing Christmas presents in the engine bay area
with a cartoon person standing next to the car.

The car is shown only for a second or two at the end
of the promo, just before the full screen VH1 logo.
I have not had a chance to try to tape it and run it at
freeze frame to get a good look at the car cartoon.

Later,
Rich W.

Message: 2