DeLorean in tv promo

Hi All,
Today I received an E-Mail from a cable TV operator
here in Sydney wanting to use my DeLorean for a
promotion they are doing for a new digital movie
channel they are releasing.
For the promo they want the car to enter the shot
doing a hand brake turn.I'm not real sure about this.I
am very protective of my stainless steel beauty and
never try anything silly in it like burnouts or
handbrake turns like I've done in other cars.
I was wondering what others think of this.Is there a
possibility of damage to the hand brake assembly or
any part of the car?My tyres are nearing the end of
their life anyway.I'm a big believer in not turning a
profit into a loss.They are willing to pay me
handsomely but I don't want any undue risk with the
car.
Any thoughts on this are welcome
Thanks,
Andrew