Prototypes, legend and lore

I have personally seen and or have the cars in the UK club:-

Vin 510 BM Right hand Drive
Vin 547 BA Still in Northern Ireland
Vin 551 BA Originally sold to the far east, now back in UK.
Vin 569 BM now in the final stages of being restored.
Vin 731 In the Irish Republic
Vin 737,752 RHD, 741,758 RHD, 780 ( RHD in Hong Kong) ,867 etc most in the
UK.

All the RHD cars with vins 12171-12181 were all re-vinned, pre 500 cars
( Black Cars) Early cars are not uncommon in the UK.
Indeed I have just fitted brand new "ex black car" engine, number 437 into
one of my cars, it ran properly today for the first time in 21 years!

Regards

Chris Parnham DOC UK