Pigeon Forge

I guess all the snow and the talk about regestration for the Pigeon
Forge show has me longing for summer. A few things about Pigeon
Forge in the summer time. You better be prepared for long waits in
traffic so having the cooling system in order would be imperative.
Also the Smokies are not your average mountains and most roads have
some very steep grades so braking will be important. The humidity
will be starting im June so a/c will be a necessity. If you arrive
on a weekday and can stay another day or two and leave on a week day
the traffic out of town will be lighter. Even in "off" months the
wait in traffic from I-40 to P.F. can be a hour. Oh by the way the
county seat is Seiverville pronounced Severe-ville. Beautiful area
of Tennesssee with hundreds of things to do and places to eat and
you can get a drink in Gatlinburg.
Steve T