Re: [DML] Air Filter mod anyone?

John hervey from www.specialtauto.com is re-making casey's high flow SS air box. Casey will not make anymore but he still shows them on his web page http://putschdesign.tripod.com/PPD/id2.html

Mark

On Saturday, December 20, 2003, at 10:46 PM, TalksToGod wrote:

Hey #5003 here, I feel that the stock airbox in the DeLorean is very
air restrictive to the motor-even when I took off the flex hose from
the airbox to the therm-control, the motor was much more happy then
all hooked up. Does anyone have any kind of mod replacing the stock
airbox-or any ideas here? Thanks guys-#5003