Re: Prototypes, legend and lore

Understood Claude, this does make total sense. But it would still mean that no
exact system would be in place to prevent these cars from comming to market.
Which if this was the same situation that DMC was in at the time, it makes
everything click. Keep these cars around for employees to use, so they
wouldn't need to dip into the production line, so they could start filling those
dealer orders. And if DMC would have had any concerns about these cars
beeing as reliable/safe as the production line models, that may be why a
memo exists stating that these vehicles are to have no warranty coverage
what so ever.

Just a thought...

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"