Re: [DML] Prototypes, legend and lore

What stops the car manuf.from selling off those cars is Lialibity
lawsuits,That is the reason Ferrari has a huge Ferrari junkyard of
perfect(and very expensive)Ferrari's piled one on top of the
other.They will NOT even sell a shifter nob off any of those pre-
production cars.It is a combination of not wanting to put in the
hands of the general public a car that Might have unengineered
problems,that could cause a major problem.and the FACT that those
cars are put into EXTREME testing,that could make those cars unsafe
for general public use,and if, one of those cars got into the general
public,and caused a major accident---well guess who would be involved
in a major ligitation/lawsuit.Mostly the courts would award a
judgement award and a major pumitive damage award,knowing,the the car
manufaucturing company released a "unsafe car".

Claude 00570

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxx>