Re: QAC label with DMC logo - PATENT INFORMATION

Re: QAC label with DMC logo - PATENT INFORMATION

Chrysler Corp has actively been going after all the aftermarket people
using their logo in advertising and on the products. This IS serious
business. DMC Houston has invested A LOT in staking their livelyhood
on the Delorean and all that goes with it. They are entitled to at
least control the use of the logo. My suggestion is to go ahead with
the repreduction of the label but come to some kind of agreement with
DMC Houston and sell it exclusively to them. Something on the order of
the keys they now sell. They can't do everything, they buy from other
sources so you would just be a vender to them for the label. The
benefit to you would be you would have a one stop bulk buyer with good
credit, the downside is that they will attempt to set the price.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757