Re: [DML] DeLorean Performance Ignition Kit

Re: [DML] DeLorean Performance Ignition Kit

I was not questioning the DMCH work load. I also dont
know why you need to chalange my capabilities when it
is not me who is evaluating the system. If you would
like, I'd be happy to evaluate it for you on my Legend
Twin Turbo and/or stock car.

It would seem to me that if a improvement is expected
with this system installed (is it?), it would be a
priority to have data to back it up for potential
customers.

Has this system even been tested on a DeLorean? I
would hope so. Why are there no measurements
published on the improvements (if any) on the cars
this system was tested on?

Being familar with the company who DMCH sourced it
from does not give us much information on how well
this system will work on a DeLorean.

While I am in the mood to be nit-picking, I was on the
DMCH web site looking for any information on this new
ignition system (I did not find any), but do see where
there is a claim that the DMCH spring kit will "return
to DeLorean to the engineers intended ride height".
Do you have data to back this up? I clearly remember
being told on our trip to Belfast by the man who
worked on it (forgot his name) that the ride hight was
never changed.

Marc