Re: [DML] DeLorean Performance Ignition Kit

Re: [DML] DeLorean Performance Ignition Kit

Our mechanics do it in less than three hours. Of course, how long it would
you or someone else to do it is entirely dependent on their skill-level. So,
in this case, it's not a matter of complexity (can you change the plugs and
wires in your car, Marc?), more a matter of deciding which customer's car is
going to get put aside while one of the mechanics does the work.

Out of the 32 cars in the shop at the moment, 17 are "in process" (somewhere
between the initial checkout and final delivery). Four of them are due to
leave before the end of the year. When it comes to delivering a client's car
or putting on a $320 performance ignition for testing purposes, we'll
deliver a client's car anytime - isn't that the way you would want it to be
if it were your car?

Several of the kits have already sold, people who have read the Nology web
site or are already familiar with the company and it's products.

James