      1. Re: Heritage of 7x1mm Bolts on PRV?
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Corrado I inspected the Eugene car.
           From: "Adam 16683" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Squishy Brakes. Continued.
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Heritage of 7x1mm Bolts on PRV?
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: Squishy Brakes. Continued.
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Re: wheel color
           From: Paul Gress <pgress@xxxxxx>
      7. Re: Heritage of 7x1mm Bolts on PRV?
           From: "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxxxx>
      8. Fridge Run Update
           From: "Andrei Cular" <acular@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Starting problems Part 2
           From: jettaman95@xxxxxxxxx
     10. DeLorean Performance Ignition Kit
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: wheel color (powder coating process)
           From: rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     12. Re: Squishy Brakes. Continued.
           From: abbotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     13. Re: "French" PRV
           From: brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     14. RE: Re: TOBY-TAB update
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Re: wheel color (powder coating process)
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 05:31:50 -0000
   From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Heritage of 7x1mm Bolts on PRV?

PRV is a very old design (1971). At that time 7x1mm may have been
common. Perhaps a metric old-timer can verify.

8x1mm thread on banjo bolts is also rare now.

Bill Robertson

>--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx> wrote:
> Correct. Even over here M7 is a "funny" size. M3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12
> are all commonplace.

Message: 2