Re: Starting problems Part 2

See if you are getting spark to the spark plugs. If you don't know
when the motor was last tuned-up or it has been a long time it is
proabably due. Replace the distributer cap, rotor, ignition wires, and
spark plugs. Also check the connections on the white ballast
resistors on the firewall. It could also be a bad pick-up coil in the
distributer, again you have to see if you are getting any spark. If
you are then check the cold start valve to see if it is getting power
when cold and the motor is cranking.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757