Starting problems Part 2

Dear List,
A few days ago I wrote in saying that my car would not start. To be
more specific. The engine turns over like it is going to start. The
RPMs bounces up and down and I hear the engine like it may start. But
it dosen't.
I just got a new battery and put it in yesterday. The car started
up with no problem. Then this morning I went out to start it and it
was a weak start noise. So I let my car charge all day and guess
what? It still is doing the same thing.
By the way, while it was charging I checked each of the fuses to
see which was draining my battery. My cigar lighter was the problem
and I took out the fuse and the car still wont move.
Please help!!
Sincerly,
Kramer
~10610