      1. Re: TOBY-TAB update
           From: "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: wheel color
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: TOBY-TAB update
           From: Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. 81 Black 5spd Turbo DeLorean for sale
           From: "apgiapgi" <clarkdmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: 7x1mm Bolts on PRV
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: wheel color
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Re: 7x1mm Bolts on PRV
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: wheel color
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: TOBY-TAB update
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: Re: 7x1mm Bolts on PRV
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: 7x1mm Bolts on PRV
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. nice Delorean for sale, make offer
           From: "C. C. Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:44:13 -0000
   From: "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: TOBY-TAB update

Actually, there are two Pearce Design solutions for the known
limitations of the original trailing arm mounting solution.

If you look at the photos on the PDC website, you can see the
differences between the first and second T/A re-designs.

The first re-design is based on using the existing OEM trailing
arms and the second is based on the new PDC trailing arms.  The
first re-design is on Bryan's original prototype SS frame that
has over 100,000 miles on it (with OEM type TAB's) in which he
uses the original OEM epoxy coated mild steel trailing arms.
The first re-design was never marketed as an "add on" kit, but
with all the recent discussions on trailing arm support, I will
talk to Bryan an Reg Pearce about designing this in a kit form.

The only draw-backs I can see about installing a kit based upon
the first PDC re-design would be the need to separate the body
from the frame to install the kit and concern over structural
integrity of the existing frame where the kit would be mounted.

Later,
Rich W.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>

> snip <
>
> I am in Toby's camp here. We're all attempting to cure the
symptoms as
> curing the disease means redesigning the rear suspension (I know
about
> Pearce-design's solution, but not many of us want to go that far) -
>
> snip <

Message: 2