Corrado and Elvis/car in Eugene

Corrado and Elvis, you both post about viewing a car in Eugene. Is
this the same car? I live in Hillsboro which is close enough to
Eugene. I will look at the car(s) for you but I am somewhat of a
novice. I am a beginner but i have had my Delorean for almost two
years now. I can at least tell you if it runs normally, has idle
problems, etc. I will do my best with the frame inspection.

If someone more experienced will look at the car that would be
better. But i will check it out on monday or tuesdsay, and get back
to you.

Adam Price
Hillsboro, OR

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "corradodelorean" <corrado63@xxxx>