Re: [DML] TOBY-TAB update

Michael (and other interested individuals) - As you may be aware, I
have started a new company, using the inventory from Darryl
Tinnerstet's Specialty Automotive as the basis for moving forward in
performance and aftermarket upgrade parts for the DeLorean
automobile. One of my top priorities is to initiate a third batch
of TOBY-TAB's. I am negotiating with the manufacturer right now on
price and lead time for delivery. The next batch will have a couple
of minor design changes to allow for easier installation on some
cars. This was based on some feedback from previous purchasers. I
expect the negotiations to be completed this week, and I will let
those interested know when the new bolts will be available, and what
the final price will be. Thank you all for your support in my new
endeavor.

Toby Peterson
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
www.DeLorean-parts.com