Re: ALL Calendar orders to be shipped Monday...

Re: ALL Calendar orders to be shipped Monday...

Yes, the calendars are ready to go and ALL orders will be mailed First
Class tomorrow (Monday, Dec. 15). Watch you box for delivery if you need
to get it before your spouse does!

-Thank you for your support.

We will be in town over The Holidays, and available to ship new calendar
orders as needed (flu symptoms permitting!). The calendar helps to fund
the magazine, and we appreciate your business. (see order info below).

Sincerely,

Ron and Cheryl Wester
gullwingmagazine(at)juno.com

ORDER INFO FOR 2004 DELOREAN CALENDAR:
Now available for $15.00 ea. (US shipping included).
Canadian: add $1.50 ea. shipping.
Foreign: add $5.00 ea. shipping.
(Discounted shipping charges for more than 1 quantity per envelope. Send
e-mail request for rates.)

ORDER TODAY for delivery before Christmas by sending check or money order
to:

GULLWING Magazine
P.O. Box 991
St. Peters, MO 63376
USA

or electronic fund transfers available using checking account or credit
card via www.PayPal.com to gullwingmagazine(at)juno.com.