Re: TOBY-TAB update

>>snip<<
Bottomline - The TOBY-TAB is the best that can be had,
>>snip<<

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
Winged1
----------------------

If speaking of the bolt itself - agreed.
If speaking of the setup as a whole I would like to respectfully disagree.
I would think the "Bauerle Bracket" is better.
http://www.wcnet.org/~delorean/page_layouts/Bauerle_Brackets.html
No, not just because I have it installed on my car but for the fact that it
supports the other end of the bolt and can act as a "catch" IF need be. More info
here: http://www.dmcnews.com/Techsection/tabolts.html.

I will have to check with Dave as to how old my bolts are (possibly NOS) but I
know that the brackets have been on this car since the late 80s. This year (my
1st yr of ownership) I have put on over 17k (rather aggressive) miles and no
problems/bendings of the bolts.

Like mentioned before, if more info is needed on his braket setup please call him
to discuss as Dave is not "on-line" (his number can be found at the 1st link). I
do believe he will be at Pigeon Forge as will my car if any want to see it first
hand. (Ken, you wanna bring a lift? ;-)

Shannon Y
16506